Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Peony Delight

Hi there,

Today I am sharing a card made with 'Peony Delight' by Conie Fong. I made this card simple since I didn't want to take the focus from the image.



I printed the image on to a 300gsm hot pressed water color paper from Canson and colored it with Zig Clean color brush pens. I splattered black pearl acrylic paint.




 I layered with purple card stock and mounted it on a white card stock base. Added few clear drops and a sentiment.


You can buy this stamp at Conie Fong's Etsy shop: Peony Delight 

Hope you liked my card. Till next time - Happy Crafting!


Gayatri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...