Thursday, January 5, 2017

Simple stepper card.

Hello,

I made a simple stepper card recently for Birthday. I used one of the Prima doll stamps which have been lying idle for quite some time.  The basic color theme I kept as pink.



 I used 'Woodies' paper pack from Bob N Betty. This is pack is fabulous with lovely florals. I fussy cut few images and stuck on the back panel of the stepper.





 I colored the Prima doll image with copics.  I added few handmade flowers and lace leaves from Papericious.




On the inner panel I added few fussy cut flowers and adhered them to a side pocket to hold a tag for personal message. I added the birthday message layered on a die cut panel.


Hope you liked my card.

Linking this card for the card concept challenge. I was inspired by the pink peonies in the picture.

The Card Concept #64 - Pretty things


Linking this to Papericious Monthly Challenge - December Moodboard. 

 
I was inspired by the pink colors of the flowers.

Hope you liked my card. Till next time 

Happy crafting!

Gayatri

23 comments:

  1. Gorgeously created with so many beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! this is beautiful!! The recipient of this card will definitely treasure it. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work :) Thank you so much for joining us at Papericious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fabulous! Such beautiful details. Thanks for joining us for The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful creation. Just love it
    Thanks for participating

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful creation. Just love it
    Thanks for participating

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your step card a lot! Thanks for playing with our Papericious challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pretty card! The lady looks so bright and fresh! Gorgeous color too! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept this week!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gayathri, This is absolutely pretty! I love how beautifully you have used the papers and other accents and of course your coloring is splendid! Thank you for participating in the Papericious Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally Awesome card, Gayatri! Thanks for joining us at Papericious Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really spectacular! What a special card. So glad to see you at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...