Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Explosion box

Hi friends,

2016 was a very fruitful year for me. I had the opportunity to create many projects. I was DT member of Mudra - Indian stamp company, and also DT of Die Cuts and More. It had been a learning curve for me.

The year ended on high note since I tried out my first explosion box, which I want to share here. I have used two paper stacks, Violet Bloom and 'Woodies' from Bob n Betty. I added few metal embellishments and the box was made to hold 50 pictures.

Here are the pictures and also a video in detail.









Added micro beads inside the mdf heart.






Hope you like my project. Till next time
Happy crafting!!

Gayatri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...