Thursday, June 30, 2016

Triple layered card

Hello,

Here I go with another card which is top fold.

I tried a triple layered card which I wanted to make for a long time. And so here it is....




I used the Oriental Orchid stamp from Altenew, layered with dark green colored card stock. Stamped images with Memento Tuxedo black ink. Colored the central image with copics. I left other images plain since i wanted the focus on the central piece.







Stamped the sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. Finished with two enamel dots.

Entering this card for Altenew June Challenge

http://altenewblog.com/category/inspiration-challenge/

photo inspiration challenge_June_2


 http://mhkdesignsbymynn.blogspot.in/search/label/Challenge

4 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING, Gayathri! Your coloring is gorgeous, and I adore the layering! Totally fab! Thank you so much for joining us at MHKDesigns! I hope you join us again soon! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design and coloring! Glad you joined us at MHKDesigns. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love your layering! Thanks for joining us at MHKDesigns!

    ReplyDelete

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...