Saturday, March 1, 2014

quilled jewellery for my friends

I have tried my hand in quilled jewellery before and found that it required more precision and the quilling is done with small bits of strips. I didn't try much b'cos of this :) and was happily making cards. My friends requested some earrings and thought I will have a go at it. 

Here is a glimpse of what I ended up with and to my amazement it was a success amongst my








Thanks to my friends, this success has boosted my confidence and I plan to make more quilled jewellery.

4 comments:

  1. All of them look lovely Gayathri . Your first one is a heart stealer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you suganthi. You are an inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! very, very beautiful. I admire, I greet and welcome
    http://elizaart-handmade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty so much Eliza. Your work is also superb. Greetings.

      Delete

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...