Friday, March 21, 2014

Holi

Holi, a festival of colors is celebrated in most parts of India, in the month of March. It marks the onset of spring, and also signifies the victory of Good over Evil. I think all the festivals signify that. May be, it is to remind us that, always goodness and truth, triumphs over evil. 

My friends suggested me to do something in quilling to represent this festival and gave the idea of earrings. I never thought about it before and what a wonderful idea from my friends. I immediately set to work and I had just two days to prepare. I could only do two earrings set. Here is what Holi is to me..... a riot of colors and happiness.



Thank you dears for putting the challenge before me and coaxing me to do this.

1 comment:

  1. Gayathri, what did u apply 4 d earrings?
    b'coz they r luking colourful and has a shine too
    BTW u really have made ur blog very colourful with ur super duper projects

    ReplyDelete

Mixed Media layout

 Hello, Today I am sharing my DT inspiration post for Splashymix Challenges. I have made a layout measuring 8"x 8". The mood board...